Pony Cycle Store

PonyCycleStore - Buy PonyCycles for Less

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

White Barbie Doll Dress with Earrings, Bracelet, and Shoes


 www.enchantedstyles.etsy.com

This charming, white Barbie doll dress is made of cotton and sports a flowered, embroidered design throughout.  An attached white satin ribbon fastens into a beautiful bow at the back.  A velcro fastener at the back makes it easy to dress and undress the doll.  Faux pearl earrings, a stretch bead bracelet, and white shoes complete this graceful and traditional design.

Facts about the scene:
I wanted to create an English garden look, so I purchased a beautiful photo poster from Hobby Lobby.  It is entitled 'Garden Delight' by Jessica Jenney.  I used it as my background photo and then set into place other props that would accommodate my Barbie doll model.  The white fence is just one unit of a landscape trim border that I purchased from Walmart for about $1.50, and I used tact glue to temporarily hold the flowers in place.  The three boulder looking rocks are solar powered landscape decorations that were purchased from the dollar tree.  The birdhouse stand was one that I picked up from either Hobby Lobby or Michaels.  Both stores have an array to choose from.  Unfortunately, I can't remember where I acquired the tiny dog and birds.  I've had them for a while.  To make it look as though Barbie was taking the dog for a walk, I attached a small length of jewelry chain around the dog's neck and secured the other end to Barbie's hand.  Finally the flooring is nothing but green grass craft paper, which can be purchased at most craft stores.

 www.enchantedstyles.etsy.com
  www.enchantedstyles.etsy.com
 Handmade, White Barbie doll dress at www.enchantedstyles.etsy.com

Handmade Barbie doll clothing and accessories

www.enchantedstyles.etsy.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments. We enjoy receiving your thoughts concerning our posts.