Pony Cycle Store

PonyCycleStore - Buy PonyCycles for Less

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Handmade Flowered Barbie Doll Dress - Spring Day in Fall

This beautiful, flowered, spring-time Barbie doll dress is one that I had sewn a while ago. However, I never got around to posting it on our Etsy Store until Fall.  Why so long?  Well, I had my mind set on creating a beautiful garden scene for it, but that took a while for me to get around to doing.  I ended up creating a garden trellis from a couple of paper boxes that I covered in reed wood, two trinket boxes for the seat, and two small wooden ladders that were too short for their original purchase use; but they worked quite well for my trellis archway extension.  It is not exactly what I set out to create. However, it turned out better than I thought, and it complements the dress better than any other background prop I had tried in the past.  For more information about the dress, please visit our Barbie Bargain Buys category at our Etsy Store.  Thanks for visiting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments. We enjoy receiving your thoughts concerning our posts.