Pony Cycle Store

PonyCycleStore - Buy PonyCycles for Less

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Curvy Barbie Doll Fashions and Music Themed Photographs

I don't know why Music instantly came to mind while veiwing my Mom's doll fashions, but it was a vision that I could not let go until I attempted to create what I saw in my mind.  So, I set out to work on creating a keyboard structure along with the microphones and stands.   If I had time I would have gone further and created some drums, but that would have taken way too long.  So I settled with what I had and I must admit that I sat back and laughed so hard after I finished taking the photos.  The dolls look like they are really into a "boogie woogie" showdown!  And the doll that's playing the keyboard in the background looks a bit frightened as she takes in what is happening...LOL!  Also, I couldn't quite get the doll in the red dress to bend and hold the microphone like I wanted.  It almost looks as though the microphone stand was falling and she's trying her best to catch it... LOL!  All in all, I had so much fun creating this scene and taking the pictures to showcase my Mom's creations at www.enchantedstyles.etsy.com.  I sincerely hope that the pictures make you laugh and brighten your day in some way!  I will post more pictures from this photo shoot at a later date.  Thanks for visiting!

Oh! By the way... can you tell what I used for the microphone mouth piece?  If you said "ear buds", then you are exactly right!😁


 Curvy Doll Black Jumpsuit

 Curvy Doll Jumpsuit

 Barbie Doll Fashions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments. We enjoy receiving your thoughts concerning our posts.