Pony Cycle Store

PonyCycleStore - Buy PonyCycles for Less

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Handmade Black Barbie Doll Dress with Silver Toned Body Jewelry

Body chain jewelry for my Barbie doll’s have always been something that has been at the forefront of my mind.  I wanted to create something that would add more interest to my doll clothes by adding a versatile piece that could be removed.  I thought about scarves and belts, but wanted something that I could work with that would have many different variables involved.  Chains come in all different types and sizes, but the most important thing I learned was to always try to work with non-tarnishing chains.  I also love the fact that there are all sorts of charms, trinkets, and medallions that are miniature enough to be used in creating Barbie sized accessory items like these.  The possible combinations are endless.  This is an area that I am glad I am beginning to explore.  As time goes on and I continue to work with different styles of chains, I hope to get more and more elaborate with my creations.  Below is a picture of my first attempt.  I think it turned out well considering that it is the first one I attempted to make.  I would wear it... although not sure where (LOL).  Anyway, Barbie has way more of a social life than I.  Be sure to check out this and other handmade doll clothing and accessories for your Barbie and other 11.5 inch dolls of similar size at www.enchantedstyles.etsy.com


 

 Barbie Body Jewelry

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments. We enjoy receiving your thoughts concerning our posts.